(This is just a stock photo from google images -but it is the real thing)
(SEE MY FRIEND’S TOE PICTURE DOWN BELOW AFTER 3 MONTHS OF HIGH DOSE D3-THE CURE IN ACTION!)
What follows is an excerpt from my book about my High Dose Vitamin D3 experiment over a 1-year period. I describe my almost life long quest to cure the yellow toenail fungus (also known as – onychomycosis) that one can pick up from running around barefoot in the gym showers. After years and years of trying various treatments I accidentally discovered that high dose Vitamin D3 will cure under-the-nail yellow toe nail fungus. It takes as long as it takes for your toe nails to grow outcompletely-about 9 months in my case. You can put Rogaine (minoxidil) on the nails each day to make them grow out faster if you are in a hurry.
My thoughts on why high dose Vitamin D3 therapy (20,000 to 50,000 iu per day-see my book for more info) cures yellow toenail fingus is that it basically charges up your immune system to more aggressively attack that which is non-self and bad. I also noticed that when I was taking just 4,000 IU of D3 per day over a 10 year period that I never got sick even once. And I hear this story over and over from others. Just search cold or colds on the High Dose Vitamin D3 1,000 Case Studies Search Engine and you will see. link>>>
Taking high doses of Vitamin D3 apparently super charges one’s immune system to also attack virus infected cells more aggressively. And because D3 also prevents almost every kind of cancer, it is apparent to me that the immune system is revved up enough to identify cancer cells as soon as they appear and long before they form a tumor or spread. You see Vitamin D3 is not a vitamin at all but rather a powerful immune system modulating / tissue remodeling hormone that controls 2,000+ of your genes!
What Big Pharma has for you is expensive, dangerous (can destroy your liver in some cases) and often ineffective-the fungus just comes back. Try high dose D3 before you risk getting BigPharma’s Lamisil…Here are the possible side effects>>
Some people who took Lamisil developed severe liver damage that led to liver transplant or death.
In most of these instances, the person had a serious medical condition before taking Lamisil.
You should tell your doctor immediately if you experience any symptoms of liver trouble, which may include:
- Upper abdominal pain
- Loss of appetite
- Dark-colored urine
- Clay-colored stools
- Yellowing of the eyes or skin
Skipping doses of Lamisil may increase your risk of further infection that’s resistant to antibiotics.
Follow your doctor’s instructions carefully when taking this medicine.
Before taking Lamisil, you should tell your doctor if you have or have ever had:
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
- Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS)
- An autoimmune disorder such as lupus or psoriasis
If you are taking Lamisil to treat a fingernail or toenail infection, you should know that your fungus may not be completely cured until a few months after you finish treatment.
It will take time for a healthy nail to grow in.
Before taking Lamisil, tell your doctor if you’re allergic to it or if you have any other allergies.
Your doctor may want to perform bloodwork frequently while you are on this medicine. Keep all appointments with your physician and laboratory while taking Lamisil.
Ok, enough of the prelude here is the excerpt from my book>>>>
- “Another thing I got at about the same age (28) was from running around barefoot in the gym shower. My whole prior life as a kid I went barefoot at all pools and locker rooms, and never had a problem. I guess I just thought athletes’ feet and foot fungus was something others got. Then one day maybe age 28 or so suddenly I picked up that nasty toenail fungus that gets under your nail and turns it yellow and thick and makes it crack. But you can’t get rid of it since it is under the nail. Soon enough all my toe nails were infected. I was told by a pedicurist that the only way to get rid of it is to completely remove all your toenails surgically. Sorry! That sounded too painful!! In later years they came up with a pill that sometimes gives you liver failure, but if it works it takes 3 months of taking these poison pills that will go through your blood and kill the fungus that lives under your toenails. Lamisil I think it’s called. I tried it for 5 days and my wrist tendons started hurting so I stopped. I tried it a second time, same thing. My toes still remained an embarrassment. I then heard of laser treatment for $450 with iffy results. I passed. But the laser treatment gave me the idea to heat my toenails up with a magnifying glass in the sun; which I think might work for some people, but my results were so-so at best.
- I then got serious and tried many homegrown remedies to cure the toenails including filing them down and soaking them in bleach, oregano and tea tree oil /apple cider vinegar, etc. I even painted them with Rogaine (minoxidil) which makes nails, like hair, grow faster. I even cut off the thumbs of rubber gloves and put the various treatments on my nails and then covered my big toes with the thumbs of rubber gloves so that the poison would soak in for 24 hours; it didn’t really work for me but it seemed clever and might work for someone else. These things didn’t work very well for me over a 2-year period. I think just the filing of the nails made it seem like there was some progress by reducing the yellowest outer layer. Oh!, and earlier I also used that nail polish with poison in it called PenLac; that did not work either. And I had filed my nails religiously for 4 months like they suggested and applied the stuff as directed. As you might have already guessed, my dangerous vitamin D3 experiment completely knocked out my yellow nails in about 10 months. Without me doing anything! This also jibes well with my internet research on high dose D3 takers; a number of them said they had yellow fungus under their fingernails that went away with high dose D3. However, most people with the problem of under the nail yellow fungus have it under their toenails and not their fingernails. Why you might ask? I am guessing that toenails almost never see the light of day and thus are especially susceptible to Vitamin D3 deficiency, while fingernails are in the sun all the time. I am now conducting an experiment on my handyman who has the nastiest, yellowest toenails in the world-according to him! I have never seen them but will ask him to take a picture of them tomorrow and start him on 30,000 IU of D3 a day. (Later you will read that he took D3 in high doses intermittently but never consistently) We will see what happens in a year -he is too embarrassed to show them to me!
I now have another case to report-a friend of mine showed me the most disgusting crooked yellow thick cracked toenail you could ever imagine. Luckily for him it was only on his big toe and one other toe. I told him to buy ½ a kilogram of D3 from Vitaspace for $50 and take 20,000 IU a day. It worked alright, about 3 months into his therapy you can see perfect looking baby-like pure toenails half way along- then the remnants of the nasty yellow toenail at the end. I do have a picture of it and will try to post it to the www.takeD3.com website. Unfortunately he had trimmed the worst of it off before I got the picture-but you’ll get the idea.
Here is the picture above, is my friend’s toenail in the process of growing out fungus free!
After 3 months of Vitaspace’s D3 at 20,000 iu a day. It was awful
and now growing out like a newborn baby’s.
And finally, if you plan on performing your own high dose Vitamin D3/Vitamin K2 experiment to treat your toenail (or fingernail) fungus or other condition. You might want to consider buying bulk powder vitamins/hormones rather than pills given the high doses involved and the high cost of pills. For example Vitamin K2 can cost $6,500 per gram if you buy Dr. Mercola’s pills, 30X the cost of gold!! If you buy pure bulk K2 powder you can get it for just $15 per gram. It’s not just BigPharma who is ripping us off! Find out more from this article>>>>